Second year SAGE Scholars participate in a 2-unit course during the fall quarter and are required to complete 30 hours of community service (10 hours each quarter). Below are some course materials and information to help you find success in your final year in the SAGE Scholars Program.
Important Course Materials & Dates to Remember:
- October 5 @ 10:00am – 10:30am: Meet and Greet at SSL 129
- October 5 @ 12:00pm: SAGE Scholars Renewal Continuation Agreement Form – 2018 cohort Due
- October 13 @ 10:00am – 2:00pm: Fall Service Learning Project with Maywood Education Fair
- December 10 @ 12:00pm: SAGE Fall 2018 Community Service Log & Fall 2018 SAGE Student Personal Highlights Form Due
- January 12 @ 10:00am – 4:00pm: Mandatory SAGE Retreat
- February 9: Winter Service Learning Project with Boy Scouts of America Outdoor Education Center
- March 18 @ 12:00pm: SAGE Winter 2019 Community Service Log & Winter 2019 SAGE Student Personal Highlights Form Due
- June 3 @ 12:00pm: SAGE Spring 2018 Community Service Log & Spring 2019 SAGE Student Personal Highlights Form Due
Links to various resource centers on campus:
The Division of Career Pathways helps students explore options, connect with opportunities, and succeed. Take advantage of their services early and often to:
- Explore careers and majors
- Create resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- Prepare for interviews
- Find internships, career fair tips and jobs
- Gain admission to graduate or professional school
- Fall Event Calendar for Division of Career Pathways
The Division of Career Pathways offers drop-in advising Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. throughout the academic year, on a first come, first served basis. Summer hours are from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. No appointment is necessary. These brief sessions are great for a quick resume or cover letter review. Please bring a hard copy of documents to be reviewed.
Handshake is a comprehensive online job search platform for all UCI students. Through Handshake you can search for all types of internships and jobs, view upcoming workshops and employer events, and see who is coming to the next Career or Grad Fair. Current students already have an account. Your user name is your UCI email address and your password is your student ID number.
The Job Search Guide provides countless resources for you as you navigate your job search.